Sunday March 18th.....



Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you who claim to be 100% Canadian but have some green blood flowing in your veins!

For those who are up to it after an evening of celebrating, here is the plan for Sunday. Some of us are running 12k from Mr. Beans at 7:30. Eva and O are running 26k from the Running Room at 8:30. Geri and Lynne will be doing something closer to 30k (probably with a headache) starting around 7:00 again from the Running Room.

So come out for a run or meet us for a coffee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.... not that I take huge offense, but I was an original too and NOT in that picture... well ok, maybe it was because I arrived in Cinni late due to unnecessary prerace merlot.

Good job on the Blog!
Angela

Anonymous said...

I'm being blackmailed and told I have to retrack my earlier comment or a not so flattering picture may appear.... I hate eating crow, but anything to save swallowing those nasty feathers.

Angela

Richard Cooper said...

Poor Angela, comes back to TO to be with hear fellow swine and gets abuse.
Do we get to see the unflattering photo any way!
I thought all THOSE photos were destroyed